Monday, September 28, 2009

HERE WE ARE TOGETHER, AGAIN!

If this is how everyone feels when they get their first blog up and running I can see why blogs are catching on so quickly. I hereby officially express my desire for ongoing online communication with my nearest and dearest family and friends by setting up this blog! To celebrate this momentous occasion, Madeleine decided to turn four years old today, or is it the other way around? Her birthday definitely takes preeminence, and speaking of such, this is going to be brief and I'll get more on here later in the way of pictures so I can go and focus on my little sweetie girl and her birthday specialness.

I just love that children's song, "Here We Are Together." The creation and upkeep of this blog is mostly to remind me of how happy I am that my husband and my kids and I are all in this wonderful life together!

1 comment:

  1. yay! welcome to the blogging world! i can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete